I am proud to announce that I am launching through Rising Frequencies our first online class, which is entitled Healing Oils Of The Ancient Bible Class One. Here is my brief background.
I have studied at the Appalachia Institute of Awakening for 4 years (2008-2011), where I received my certifications in different healing modalities such as Reflexology, Aromatherapy, Reiki and other energy work, and Indian Head Massage. Aromatherapy, was the cornerstone of my training.
Every year, we had different Oils classes that combined book knowledge with lab work. This intense training with the oils was priceless. Teaching is my passion and it is with great joy that I am able to offer this class.
I am a also a fully certified Holistic Life Coach. I have participated with the Modern Mystery School where I studied the Ritual Master Program. I attended The Life Spirit Seminary and became Ordained as a Minister Practitioner with the Lightwing Center of Life Spirit.
This will be a two part class. You will pay for one class at a time. I will offer this class at different times of the year, as well as add more classes to take in the future.
The cost for this class which will run approximately 1 1/2 hours is $55.00. It is scheduled for March 25 at 2:00 New York Time Zone
Here is a brief description of what you learn in class one:
- A short intro to the oils….history, how they work on the brain, and how to buy a good oil etc…
- Kundalini energy and the oils, the inner oil… claustrum oil
- Healing and the Priesthood
- Entity and other energetic attachements and the oils
- Ancient reflexology and the oils
- How emotions serve us, with an exercise with the oils
- Description of the Holy Biblical Anointing Oil
- Anointing…both inner and outer
- Mary Magdalene and the oils
- MUCH MORE!!!!
Andrea and I hope to see you there!
Lisa Rising Berry
To enroll click on the following link and look for Oils Class One then download zoom. CLICK HERE TO ENROLL IN CLASS
1) Download and install the ZOOM application from zoom.us
2) Zoom is free to download for attending classes.
3) You will receive an email about 15 minutes prior to the start of the class that provides a number to sign in to the webcast specific ZOOM room.
4) Please turn off your your microphone during the class. This is done within the application window. We will open for questions at the end of the class. There is also a chat for you to type in questions.
5) If you are new to using ZOOM, we suggest that you open the application ahead of time and familiarize yourself with it. This will help to avoid any technical issues during the broadcast.